Friday, April 20, 2012

Birthday card to sis.

A birthday card I made for my sister.  She loves Purple.  I Entered it in a challenge with We R Memory Keepers.  The Birthday card Contest.  The goal was to make a Birthday card and it would be voted on.  The top 5 would win a prize.  I was up against some really neat cards.  All these ladies made really cute and Beautiful cards.  I was very proud and excited when I found out I was one of the top 5.  YAY!!!  I was so excited. So now that the contest is over I wanted to share it with you.
Now this isn't the best picture of it.  But the only one I have right now.  I took the picture with my phone so there is a glare on it.  

Supplies used:
White card stock
Colorbok Purple card stock
Stickers
ribbon
flower gem
Glue Dots
Fiskars paper trimmer
Fiskars scissors
flower stencils
baby powder

You may be asking why Baby powder well I learned that on stickers to take the sticky off of them you put baby powder on them.  Then you can make them look 3D by using Glue dots.  For Butterflies I fold the butterfly in the center so it looks like a landed butterfly. Stick a mini Glue Dot on the fold and place. 

I did want to Thank everyone who voted for my card during the contest.  It means alot to me.  And Thank you We R Memory Keepers for the contest and the goodies.

And Not to forget to say Happy Birthday Sis.

I hope you enjoy my card.  Off again to see what I can create this weekend.  I really want to start entering more challenges.  If any one has some suggestions, please let me know.   See you all soon for another post .  Have a great weekend.

~Amy


(I Love your comments so please don't be afraid to leave one)



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I can see how it got chosen for a top 5! I have a list on my blog of challenges that I like to participate in, I think there are 20 or so listed if you wanted to take a peek at some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Thank you for leaving me comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!
    Off to browse some more.
    I am now following you also.
    Thanks for finding & following my blog.
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun card - love the layered flower

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one