Monday, March 4, 2013

Designed to color Birthday Bash

               Designed to Color Birthday Bash!!!!


Hello everyone.  I know,  I know I have now blogged in a lil while.....But that has not stopped me from creating.  I have not had too much time on my hands and any time I can find I am trying to create and play.

Today I am sharing with you that this weekend Designed to color has been having a Birthday bash.  You still have time to join in and play along if you want.  They extended it one more day.  They have had challenges every day.  Friday's Challenge is a Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  


I chose to do Bling, Aqua, Presents for my card.  I used Faber Castell water color pencils for my image, as well as Spectrum Noir markers for my flowers.  The flowers were actually part of a paper doily I cut out and colored.  I am impressed how the flowers turned out.  

                              This photo is a lil dark, but I wanted my background detail to show.
                                                               Here is the lighter photo.

I hope you enjoyed this card.  I love the colors.  There is still time to join in the fun.  Head to Designed to Colors FB page, LIKE their page and join in the party.  Head to their blog too and most of all have FUN!!! 

Thanks for visiting.
~Amy~

4 comments:

  1. Love how you framed your image. Great job with the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such an adorable card, Amy! I love the elements and that dinky image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very sweet Amy. Great colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colours!
    Thanks so much for coming by my blog for the PaperHaus hop, your comment is really appreciated :-)

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one