Thursday, May 2, 2013

2nd Post today: There she goes Challenge and Simon Says too.

My 2nd post of the day
I made another card that I want to enter into two different challenges.

Here we go.................

Here is my card.


I changed the lighting a little for each photo.


The challenges I am entering this into are:
There She Goes clear stamps
Challenge #TSG205
The theme is: April Showers, May flowers
&
Simon Says
This is my 2nd entry in theirs this week.
Did you know you can enter up to 5 NEW projects. How cool is that.

So What are you all waiting for????  Get to CREATING and hop on over to these wonderful blogs and Join in the fun....... 

Thanks for stopping by.
HUGS
~Amy~



13 comments:

  1. A fabulous card, such a great design and lovely colouring and bling!!

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Lovely flower and the blingy butterfly trail is fun. Thanks so much for playing at TSG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful thank you card! Love the butterfly and the bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Amy! A lovely card! Your shading in your flower and butterfly wings is so pretty. I am in love with the sentiment stamp. It's so gorgeous, but also understated. Very pretty blog! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy! CONGRATS you won some blog candy from my blog from the Ribbon carousel hop.
    Here's the link:
    http://www.enchantedstamper.com/2013/05/ribbon-carousels-2nd-b-day-blog-hop.html

    email me at enchantedstamper AT gmail DOT com with your address.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful creation, I like the touch of rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty and just perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like that big bloom on your card, and the butterfly is so pretty with that trail of bling behind it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amy-
    You're my Memorial Day bloghop winner! Can you email me at Erikantroy at yahoo dot com? Congrats! My blog: www.scrappinintervention.blogspot.com. (By the way - great card!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card! Lovin' all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card. Very pretty...Totally diggin' the little flight trail of bling for the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one