Monday, July 8, 2013

Today is the day!!! Parade Your Crafts Design Team Announcement

WELCOME TO THE NEW DESIGN TEAM!!!!!

This is the most exciting time for me right now. 
I am so proud to be able to announce I am apart of the 
Parade Your Crafts Design Team.

YAY!!!

Along with a bunch of Talented ladies.

Come over and visit to see the announcement
And stop on by to give all the girls a big welcome!!

I am so very excited to work along side My new wonderful krewes.  These ladies are amazing.
I can wait to start creating.  
Now make sure you come by for the challenges
Starting August 5th

Also make sure you check out the Paper Parade Facebook page and like them.  That way you stay up to date with the challenges.



I also want to send out a big welcome to my new Krewes.
I cant wait to see all of your talent and work along side you.
Lets show the world what we got!!!!

Thank you for stopping by today.
Big Hugs
Amy


3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful news, Amy! congratulations! it will be so fun to see what you come up with in the coming months. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one