Monday, April 13, 2015

Growing in Unity
Week 
Winners 
And a Thank you

Hi there crafty friends...

So sorry it  took me an extra day to get the winners posted
I started a new job today
So it was quite crazy and a little exhausting
I almost forgot to post my winners.
so here I am and I know two of my commenters are going to be
very happy!!! 

First.  I want to send a HUGE Thank you to Unity Stamp Company.
Thank you so much!!
It is always a pleasure to create with your stamps and be a GIU Girl!!
And I cant wait until you have me back again.
You ladies are so AWESOME!!!
Very sweet and encouraging.

If you havent checked them out.  You need too.
It is a great company and an amazing and fun community to be apart of.  

And I can not forget to Thank all of you who commented on my blog.  Your comments really do mean so much.  They are inspiring and so very sweet.  So Thank you!!
For those who also Followed me.
I really do appreciate it... 
It really makes me smile
And I hope you come back and see more of my creations and posts.

Ok.. Ok.. I will get onto the winners now. 


I used Random.org to find my winners.
I ended up with 160 comments (Thank you so much)
in all 5 days.  
so my first draw 
gave me
#29
Who is....
Beautiful card, both inside & out! I love the dimension the vellum butterfly gave!

Lagene!!!  Congratulations!!! 

And my 2nd draw 
gave me
#131
Who is....

 
 
ugh. just lost my comment.

very cute card. I want to try my hand at water coloring too. I just need to do it and not feel guilty about spending time on me. I need to get back into crafting more than I am.

Patty Williams... Congratulations!!!! 


Lagene & Patty Williams
Will both of you please contact me @
amy_cj79(at)yahoo (DOT) com 
With your mailing address ASAP so I can get this info over to Unity
and get your stamps right out  to you!!

Please note: Unity always has shipped very Quick.  So if you want your prize very quickly.. The sooner the better.
I will try to contact the winners by email
And if I don't hear back from you by Friday I will need to select another winner. 

Thank you everyone for stopping by.
Hope to see you again soon.
I have some projects in the making and will be posting again real soon.
And again.
Congratulations to the winners.
HUGS
Amy

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Amy ! and a big thank you to Unity also !

    Have a GREAT week - and best wishes for your new job!

    patty williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the two lucky winners. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one