Monday, June 19, 2017

The Beauty of Spring

The beauty of spring

Hey crafty friends, I up again on the Victorine Originals blog this week to share a pretty yet simple card with you all. 

This beautiful flower stamp is so pretty and reminded me of all the blooming going around right now. 


I dug thru my paper stash and found this beautiful nature pattern paper from club scrap. I actually picked this up at a flea market along with some other sets they sent out. Love it. I layered a few different colors to help bring out the colors. I stamped my image a few times and only colored/highlighted the main flower with a pretty purple gel pen from super doodle. 
Sorry the photo is darker as it was a cloudy day before the rain. I still love the way it made the glitter shine. 
Don't forget to head over and join in our challenge: 4th of July. It ends this Friday, still plenty of time to link up your project.

If you want some beautiful stamps, head over to the website and go shopping, get free shipping by using the code:
AMY'S FRIENDS
Thanks for stopping by. 
Hugs
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one