Monday, July 3, 2017

Felt with the heart

Felt with the heart 

Hi there friends
I'm up on the Victorine Originals Blog to share my latest
Creation with you.
I've been playing alot lately with color.  For today's project, I used the beautiful sentiment stamp "Felt with the heart".

This stamp is so full of truth. 
And such a beautiful saying for a tag.
Here's my project.





I used a precut tag for this. Using my Gelatos, I made lines up and down the tag, then rubbed it in using my finger.  I then put my tag in a box (to protect from over spray) and sprinkled with Ken Oliver color burst.  Spritzing with water until it looked how I wanted it. Using my heat gun I dried my tag.  I then stamped my sentiment and heat embossed it with black embossing powder.  I added some lace ribbon to top off the tag.

I hope you enjoyed my project today. Don't forget to join in our weekly challenges. We have new mood boards for the challenges and they are so inspiring and amazing.


Head over and check out my post on the Victorine Originals blog and please leave those comments.
If you feel like shopping for some amazing stamps, custom stamps too.
I have a deal for you.
FREE SHIPPING
at Victorine Originals now.
Use code: AMY'S FRIENDS

Happy 4th of July weekend, I hope your having fun with your family and friends. 

Hugs


Amy

Products used:
Victorine Originals
Ken Oliver color burst
- Cerulean blue
- Ultra Marine blue
- Fuchsia
Faber Castell Gelatos

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one