Friday, August 4, 2017

Love You Canvas -Purple Challenge #8

Love You Canvas
Victorine Originals
Purple Challenge

Hey crafty friends. 
Today is the first day of a new challenge

Here is our mood board for inspiration


You can use anything that inspires you from the board. The theme is purple, use the color purple or something from the pictures that inspires you.

Here is my inspiration for you.


I made a mixed media canvas using Victorine Originals small and Medium butterfly.
I started my canvas by using tissue paper from Hazel and Ruby and Modge​ Podge to cover the canvas. After drying it gives the canvas a slick surface. 
I then added the clock peices using an Andy Skinner stencil and modeling paste.
I added paint here and there, I stamped the butterflies in different places. 
Then dabbed it with white paint to give it a different effect. 
I also painted and stamped a tag to add demention. 
I added paper lace and flowers as well as a few other peices from my stash. 
I used chalk markers on the clock numbers to make them pop. 
The last thing was the wood Love You peices. 

I hope my project inspire you to join in our challenge over on the Victorine Originals blog. 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to head over and see what the rest of the DT has made to inspire you too. 

Hugs
Amy

Products used:
Victorine Originals stamps, small butterfly and med butterfly.
Andy Skinner stencil: made to measure
Dina Wakley- media acrylic paint
- blackberry 
-ocean turquoise
Hazel & Ruby - tissue paper
DecoArt: American lamp black paint
American Crafts permanent chalk markers
Cosmo Cricket wood veneer
Modge Podge
Flowers from my stash


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one