Friday, September 15, 2017

Pearls and Lace Victorine Originals challenge 11

Pearls and lace
A lil bit of 
Wonderful

Hey crafty friends.
Up again with another challenge with Victorine Originals.

Here is the mood board



Remember you can use anything from this to create your project. 
Be inspired by one of the pictures, the theme or the colors. 
There is so much to be inspired by.

Heres my inspiration for you today





I made a canvas using the wedding couple silhouette stamp. Its a beautiful stamp. 
I started out with my background.
I used gesso to seal the canvas especially because I planned to use Ken Oliver Liquid Metals and Mineral Bursts.
By sealing the canvas, the colors will run with water and dry right on top. 
If you don't use gesso then the canvas itself will soak up the color and water. 
You wont get the same effect. 
After spritzing with water I moved my canvas around adding color until I was happy with it. 
I allowed it to dry mostly in its own, then used my heat gun to give it a last good dry. 
I stamped my image on a waxy type cardstock and heat embossed it in purple.
I attached it to my canvas and started lining up flowers around the image.
I also found a bottle cap and the perfect charm.
I thought my canvas should have at least a word or sentiment. So I chose the word "Wonderful".
I had a peice of chipboard so I used gesso on it as well, then used liquid metals and mineral bursts to add color.
Wonderful was a rub on, it was a little tricky to get to stick to my peice after adding everything else. But after a bit it managed to do what I kept telling it to do.
I went over it with matte medium to seal it in place. 

I hope you liked my project today and it inspired you some how to join in the fun. 
There is a prize up for grabs too!!!
Head on over and check out the details on the Victorine Originals blog.
I cant wait to see your projects. 
Hugs
Amy


Products used:
Victorine Originals: wedding couple                                                    silhouette
Ken Oliver: Liquid Metals-Metallic Amethyst and Mineral Burst-Metallic Sky
Wow Embossing powder: Primary Indigo
DecoArt Media Gesso
DecoArt Media Matte Medium
Ranger Multi Medium Matte
Pinkfresh Studio: up in the clouds rub on
Prima: flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one