Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Oriental Trading winter Ornaments

Winter Ornaments

Oriental Trading Co.

Hey there crafty friends.
Today I'm sharing with you some ornaments I made using some supplies sent yo me from Oriental Trading Co.
The theme is winter. And this time of year ornaments are everywhere.
I wanted to make them my own. Something I would enjoy year after year.
Here is what I came up with


Aren't they pretty?

I started out with the plastic tear drop ornaments. You can fill them with whatever you like.
I filled a few with the pretty gems I was sent.
I made a dove for the middle of one and used butterflies on top of a few.
I also decided to do some different.
I wrapped one in tissue paper and Mod podged it to seal it.
Another one I used Gesso to cover it and add texture. Oriental also sent me out some metal gears. So I painted them using DecoArt paints and attatched them to the outside.




They definently have a winter feel. I am going to put them on my white Christmas tree. Next year I may hang them from the mantle.

I love that I was able to create my own ornaments the way I wanted them.
Thats what is so great able Oriental Trading company. They have so many different supplies to DIY.

I hope I was able to inspire you today.
If you want to get your own supplies I included the links below.

Merry Christmas everyone!!
Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs
Amy



Links:






Disclaimer:  Oriental Trading has sent me products to review but all opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one