Friday, January 5, 2018

SumMoreFun challenge 19 Try something New

Try Something New

Mood Board Challenge
#19


Hey there crafty friends. Today's Challenge over on the SumMoreFun blog is a little different.
Here is the mood board
Yup.  Thats it!!! We want to see you try something new!!! 
Show us what you got, step outside that box and try something you've been wanting to try. 

Here is mine.. Using the wonderful
Curly cute stamp set by Raisin Boat



A galaxy background is something Ive been wanting to try. And I have gotten the Distress Oxides more recently and havent had the chance to play with them yet. 


I pulled up a couple YouTube videos and watched how it was done.
Im pretty happy with the outcome and Im Definently going to keep practicing.

I made my own moon using this cute stamp set. And heat embossed the Happy Birthday sentiment.
Come on.... Now its your turn!!!
Join in our Challenge which starts today.
You have 2 weeks.
I cant wait to see your creations.
Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one