Friday, March 8, 2013

200th Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations

200th Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations

Today I am showing you a card that I created for Cupcake Inspirations.



In this challenge you choose a cupcake from their past cupcakes and take the inspiration you received from it to make a card.  Here is the cupcake I chose.

Isn't it so pretty???
I thought so. 

So I drew up a sketch of what I thought my card would look like.  While I was creating it turned out a little different and I am so happy with the result.  Here is my card for the challenge.



and a couple more shots of up-close area's....

and another


I hope you enjoyed my card today.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I will be back next week
for more posts.  
Hugs.

~Amy~








5 comments:

  1. Fabulous job with the cupcake lift. I really like the heart as the focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw your amazing card, I know what Cupcake inspiration photo you had chosen!! This is a perfect take! Love it. Thanks for joining our 200th Challenge Celebration! Good luck!
    {hugs}
    Debbie
    CIC DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card and just like the cupcake inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love how you have both vertical and horizontal strips. Fabulous flowers too :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one