Thursday, May 2, 2013

Simon Say's and 3 Girl JAM Challenges

Hello again today!!!  I have once again had some time to craft.  I may be loosing a lil sleep over it but I am Crafting...YAY!!  Today I am entering into two different challenges.  You may want to join in the fun too so here are the challenges and the links.

First up is The Simon Say Challenge Blog.  
Theme this week is: Happy Mail



Their challenges are really fun to play around with.  Go Join in the fun.

The second one is the 3 Girl JAM challenge
Challenge #17


This is my first time joining in.
Their Theme is Anything goes with Ribbon.

So Here is my card I made.



and another


I made this using Stamping up products.


Remember just hit the links and go have fun.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you join in the fun too.
~Amy~





3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ challenge blog for our Anything Goes w/Ribbon Challenge! Hope to see you back tomorrow for a brand new challenge :)
    Jessica
    3GJ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! The stamping is beautiful and I love the color. Thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one