Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Tracy and Andy's Dare to Create Challenge

Hey there my crafty friends!!! 
Today I am sharing with you a project I created for
Tracy and Andy's Dare To Create Challenge.
The challenge is on their FB pages and all the info you need is on Tracy blog here.
As you all know I love both of these artist work and mixed media.
I stepped out of my comfort zone just a little by adding a little brighter colors but I am really happy with the results.
I used Deco Art paint, which is a rule in this Challenge. (And I hate to be honest here when I say, I dont have too many Deco Art paints.  How embarrassing that is.  I do need to get more because I love the things I create with them.)
And my favorite Stampedous Stamping block for the additional lightening or crackle look. 
Here is my painting on canvas.
I do have another project in the works for the same challenge.. Only to enter on Andy Skinner's side of t he challenge. 
I hope you all head over by following the links and join in too.
Let me know what you think.
I always love hearing from all my friends new and old.
Dont be shy and leave me a comment below.


thanks for visiting today.
I will be sharing my other project hopefully soon.

Hugs
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one