Monday, July 17, 2017

I'm Late, I'm Late for a very important Date!!!!


I'm Late, I'm Late
For a very important date!!!

I am up on the Victorine Originals blog today to share my card using the White rabbit and the I'm Late sentiment.

These Amazing stamps sure take me back to my childhood. 


I had the perfect paper to use, it being somewhat like the crazy alice and wonderland world we remember.
After choosing my papers I began stamping away trying to find the right color ink to use and wether to emboss or not. 
I stamped this rabbit image probably 10 times. 
I settled with the black ink and to heat emboss. I think it brought out the image wonderfully. 

I decided to add a little white between the dark colors to make it pop. 
And after placing my sentiment for a while in different spots. I thought it looked better inside the card. 


I added a clock brad which I cut off the metal brad part in the back and added 3D dots to make it pop up a little on the card. 


I hope you enjoyed my post today
Dont forget to join in our challenge going on right now. 

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Amy

Supplies used: 
Victorine Originals rubber stamps 
- White rabbit
- I'm Late sentiment
Club Scrap game paper collection
Black embossing powder


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one