Thursday, October 11, 2018

New Release BLOG HOP!!!


Good Morning!! Today is the day!! Yay!!

Make sure you comment on all the Design Team members blogs and the SumMoreFun blog for your chance to be a winner. 

Check out all the New Releases below and follow the links to get yours today!!

For today I have used the Crocus Craving set.
Here is my small canvas to inspire you.


For my background I used Unicorn Spit and just played with it.
I love the way it turned out.
I stamped directly on my canvas when it was dry.
 I decided to make my flowers pop off the canvas as I usually do more 3D anyway.
I stamped my flowers and fussy cut them out. I colored them lighter since the background was dark.
I also used the sentiment from the set.

Now keep reading to see all the new sets and to hop!!


Here are all the New Releases!!!
Amazing right??


Get yours here.

Here is the Full Croucus Craving set.
Isn't it beautiful??


As a thank you for just being here, take $5.00 off any order $10.00 or more at www.summorefun.com with the code: NEWRELEASE.

Now to the blog hop to celebrate. Hop through everyone's blogs and make sure to leave comments on everyone's pages. Each comment gets you another entry to win 6 Distress Oxide pads in the colors of your choice! (Retail value of $35.94)

 There are 48 colors to choose from. Which will you pick?
We'll announce the winner on October 15th on the SumMoreFun blog.

Ready to start hopping? These are all the lovely people who are joined us in creating.

Here is the link back to the SumMoreFun blog in case you get lost.

SumMoreFun blog

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Amy





No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one