Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Crafters Compaion monthly Challenge

Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge


http://www.ccforums.co.uk/blogger/monthlybutton.gif





YAY!!  I have been wanting to enter this challenge for a while now.  And today I am posting my card I made.  The challenge theme this month is "Flowers".  And I have the perfect Crafters Companion Stamp for that.  First I will show you my card I made.


I used the Popcorn the Bear: Thanks a bunch stamp set.
I colored it using my Spectrum Noir Markers.
This is such an adorable stamp set. 
And I had alot of fun coloring it too.
Here is another photo of it:
A little different lighting so you can see the colors a little better.

And one more photo showing a little more up-close:
I also used the Hello stamp from the same stamp set.  

Thanks for stopping by today.
And I also had the time to fit in another card too.  That will be coming in a 2nd post today.  
HUGS
~Amy~



1 comment:

  1. Aww...he's so cute! Love it, thanks for playing along at Crafter's Companion this month!

    xx
    Khristen

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one