Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ribbon Carousel Monthly Challenge.

This months theme is " Showers and Flowers"

I am so excited that I have time this month to join in the fun.
Time is usually not on my side so this is a big deal for me.  
YAY!!

This one ends April 30th so you still have time to play.

Here is my card:





The paper is just some I had laying around.  But the stamps are from:
Flower: Maya Road 
and 
Butterfly: studio 112
I used Ribbon and Twine on this card.
I do like how it turned out.  I used two toned Ink for the flower and colored in my butterfly with colored pencil.  It worked out nicely too because the ink was not quite dry when I started and it blended with the colored pencil to add a great effect.  
Thanks for stopping by today.
And don't forget you too can still enter this challenge.  The winner gets a Ribbon Carousel.  
Woot Woot.  Wouldnt that be AWESOME!!  
I know I sure could use one.
Just hit the link and go on over.
HUGS
~Amy~

2 comments:

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one