Monday, October 9, 2017

Mixed Media Fall Tag

Mixed Media Fall Tag

Hey Crafty friends
Im here today with a neat tag I made using
Victorine Originals
Bird Cages stamp 74843-K



I recieved some crafty fun mail with new products I was dying to use.
So I had to jump right in and play.
We are always excited when we recieve Happy mail.
I started off by using Gesso on my tag to seal it.  I then added DecoArt modeling paste using a stencil to get a wonderful texture.
I painted using my new Prima-Finnabair art alchamy acrylic paint and used their Opal magic wax to color and bring out the texture.
I stamped only using one of the bird cages from this stamp.
I was trying to be a little different.
These Bird cages are Beautiful.
I distressed the edges of the paper around the bird cage by ripping the paper and then adding Tim Holtz distress Ink.

I used my punches to punch out
the leaf shapes.
The one leaf you have to attach to a solid paper for the backing. I decided to wrap a peice of wire around it to add a new touch.
I cut the butterfly out of a banner I had.
Added a lil color and gems to make it sparkle. I then added everything to my tag and arranged them. I added flowers to make it pop and be more fall like.
The flowers were a perfect color.


I am also up on the Victorine Originals blog today with my tag too. So head on over amd leave some comments there too.
My tag can also be used as more inspiration for our challenge going on right now.

Here is the amazing and fun Mood Board


Isnt it fun?
You can use anything to inspire you from the board.
A picture, a color, an object in a picture or even the theme we added to this one, Harvest.
So much to inspire you
Go over and join in the fun HERE.
Link up your project by Friday

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Amy

#Victorineoriginals #MixedMedia #Handmade #Finnabair #Prima #Handmade #Fall #Tag

Products used:
Victorine Originals: Bird cages 74834-K
DecoArt: Modeling Paste
The Crafters Workshop: Mini Specimen stencil
Prima: Flowers, Timeless memories 6x6 pad
Prima/Finnabair: art alchamy acrylic paint.          sparks- Dragons eye & Bitterfly spells
        Opal Mafic Wax - Green Brocade &                  Royal Robes
Ek Success: Leaf punch
Fiskars: Leaf punch
Wire, gesso and butterfly from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one