Thursday, May 16, 2024

Growing in Unity Day 4

 


Good Morning everyone.  Today is Day 4 of my GIU week.  It always goes by so fast.  I am using my Growing in Unity stamp set "Be Alot".  

My son is Graduating High School this year.  Seems like that went by too fast too.  Wasn't he just a little boy just yesterday?  Sheesh!!  I am proud of the man he is becoming.  He graduated early and will walk with his class in 2 weeks.  So I made this card for him. 




I used The feather stamp and stamped it on white card stock in black.  I used Tonic studio colored card stock to back the white.  I also used my Tim Holtz distress cutter to cut my paper. 

Instead of a Happy Graduation as a sentiment I chose "Shine bright".  Because that's all I hope he will do from this day on.  Shine bright in everything he does.  

Ok. That's it for today.  I will see you back her tomorrow for Day 5.  Make sure you leave a comment on every one of my posts because you could be the lucky winner of some Amazing Unity!! 

Hugs

Amy

7 comments:

  1. Nice card! And the sentiment is spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pretty feather design and the sentiment you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and the sentiment it perfect for a graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of this. He will love it! Love the color of the paper too..What an exciting time for him 🤗
    Angie BUEHLER

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color for a guy and I love the sentiment. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great sentiment for a graduation card. Sue Nagata

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card for your son, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one