Thursday, May 30, 2024

Growing In Unity Winners announcement

 



Hello Crafty Friends 

Just popping in really quick to announce my winners.  I apologize for taking so long.  Life just gets so busy so quick.  And my son decided to hit me with "Mom can you paint my graduation cap". Last minute so of course mom is gonna try to pull this one off.  Will have to share later. 

Ok now into the WINNERS:

Angie Buehler

AND 

Ida

You are my winners!!! Congratulations!!! 

You have won a $20 credit to go pick out whatever your heart desires at Unity Stamp Company!!!  Yay!!! 

Please email kelli@unitystampco.com to claim your gift credit within 2 weeks".  In the subject line put "winner from "Amy's GIU week."

Thank you all for the amazing comments.  It's always my goal to inspire at least 1 person.   

Have a great day! 

Hugs 

Amy


3 comments:

  1. Life happens! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one