Monday, November 10, 2014

GIU - Day 1



Good morning Crafty friends.

Today I am excited to say this week I get to be the Growing in Unity Girl
for the Unity Stamp Company.

This week is going to be a really fun week filled with a ton of inspiration using
From now until Friday I will be posting every day a project I made.
On Friday I will get to choose 1 person to win 2 itty bitty stamps from the Unity Company
So make sure you stop by every day and check out some awesome projects.
More on how to win at the end of the post.

If you are not familiar with the Unity stamp company then you need to go check them out Here.
Their stamps are just too darn Awesome.
And check out their blog here.

For my first project this week, I decided to make a card for a friend.
I used my "Whispering Willow" stamp for my card.
Since it is still Fall weather, I wanted a few fall colors.
I picked So fun Bo Bunny paper and stamped my whispering willow on it.
I then added some DCWV paper for a lil green touch and a little green from some fun ribbon I had in my stash.  
I decided to embellish it some with Petaloo flowers for added fall color. 


I hope you enjoyed my card today.
Remember to come back every day this week get inspired and enter for your chance to WIN...
To enter:
Just comment everyday this week on my blog and I will choose one lucky commenter to win
2 itty bitty stamps from Unity Stamps.
Good luck 
and
see you tomorrow.
HUGS
Amy