Friday, November 14, 2014

Growing in Unity Day5

I am sad to say
Today is the last day of my week with GIU.
What a week it has been.
I have had a lot of fun sharing my projects with you,
And your comments have been very touching and encouraging.

If you are just now joining us 
and you are not familiar with Unity Stamp Co.
Then check them out here.
and their blog here.
Also check out below for details on how to win 2 Itty Bitty stamps
from Unity.

Today I made another card for you, this time using Every Breath.

I used a few papers from my stash.
Bo Bunny, Authentique and DCWV.
All these papers seemed to just flow together.
After layering them out, I liked them
I added some letters to make out the word
Wish....
This stamp reminds me of making wishes as we blew on the 
dandelions when we were kids.
Oh to be a kid again.
I then found a couple neat wooden stars that fit perfect 
and decided to have a few hanging with bakers twine.
I thought it turned out cute.
I stamped my image using Tim Holtz distress paint
and added a few brushes of the paint to the sides of my card.


I hope you enjoyed my card today.
Thank you for joining me this week and leaving comments
They are really appreciated.
Also if you would follow my blog
I would really appreciate that too.
But it is not necessary to win.
I just really hope you would.

To be in the running to win you need to comment on any of the posts from this week.  The more you comment the more chances you have to win.  I am giving you all until Saturday night at midnight to comment and I will choose a winner on Sunday.
So go comment away and Good luck.

A big shout out to Unity for letting me be 
the Growing in Unity Girl
this week.
Thank you so very much.
I had so much fun doing this.
Your stamps are amazing and inspiring.
They are so easy to create with and made this week 
Awesome.

Thank you everyone for joining me this week.
I will see you in a couple days to announce the winner.
 HUGS
Amy

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp blog Wednesday challenge: http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/  
 

23 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love the stars hanging from the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwweeee, so sweet, I also love the stars hanging from the moon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love how you hung the stars from the moon! Love Phyllis Harris images! Thanks for a great GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing all your projects with us. This card is so pretty with the blue and kraft. The stamp is one of my favourite. The hanging stars is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so darling! I love its whimsical look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite stamps. Very nice card. Thanks for all the inspiration this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Given what you are dealing with right now....THIS IS PERFECT. Great job Amy. Wishes turn into reality.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card. I love your stars hanging from the moon. Thanks for all of the wonderful inspiration this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the hanging stars... so beautiful card,...
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is very cool. I love the subtle artistry you've demonstrated in this card. Love how you created dimension. The flowered paper panel was a great choice as it continues the feel of the wind blowing. I am particularly fond of dandelion wishing. You did a great job. I pinned of course. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765605669102/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card...Thanks for sharing your project this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this image and your card design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This image is precious! She is one of my favorites! I really like the way used the paint around the edges to match the image. I really like the stars too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet card! Love this darling Phyllis Harris stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful creations! all your things this week were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok, I LOVE how you DIDN'T color the girl. I always feel like I HAVE to color my images. I'm going to try that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very sweet. The stars add the perfect accent, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is awesome....I have been trying to decide if I really need that stamp...I have decided yes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty card. Great colours. Thanks for sharing. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is my FAVORITE project all week, Amy. Lovely design and colors with the sweet Phyllis Harris image.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous, beautiful card, lovely colours
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one