Friday, September 23, 2016

Growing in Unity Day 5 Free Spirit

      Growing in Unity
            Day 5

Today is the last and final day of my week as a Unity Gal!!!  As sad as that is.  I have always loved and enjoyed being apart of the Growing in Unity.  Unity Stamp company is a wonderful family operated company that truely loves their customers and fans as well as want the best possible product for us all. Thank you Unity for letting me be apart of this for yet another year!!! 

Don't forget to leave me a comment here and for the last 4 days as well to be entered in the drawing for a grab bag of Unity stamps. 

For today I went back to paper making and designed a tag using some really neat stamps from Unity. 
               
             



I always cut out my tag in a hard card stock first to make it more durable. I mean we want these things to last, don't we? 

I then found some neat paper from my stash to be my back ground. I started stamping images on different color papers until I found the perfect match. 

Going thru my stash of little peices I found some cute arrows and peices that just seemed to pull it all together. Using Tim Holtz distress stamper and some ink I stamped around the arrow, the free spirit stamp and the banner to add distressing. After playing around for a while I found the places each peice seem to fit just right.

Here's my tag for today....
            

It has that mixed media type feel.
And something we all should live by... A Free Spirit!!! 

Sometimes, we all need to free ourselves from everyday stress and problems we all deal with. Be free for a while and find our peace of mind. 

I hope I was able to inspire at least one person out there this week.  

Please make sure you go back to the other days this week and see my projects.  

Don't forget to comment on each day for more chances.  I will be picking 2 winners by the end of the weekend.  So go on and leave your comments to win a grab bag of Unity Stamps!!! 

That's all for me today.  Be back next week to announce the winners!!! 

Hugs
Amy



Supplies used:
Unity stamps: Brave girl boots- free spirit stamp
Marah Freedom - wings
Maya road: mini banner
Simple stories: wood veneer arrow
Crate paper: arrow sticker
Other from my stash. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one