Friday, December 8, 2017

All Decked Out SumMoreFun Mood Board Challenge #17

All Decked Out
Mood Board Challenge
#17

Hey there crafty friends. Today is the start of a new challenge.
Get your crafty Mojo going and join in with us at SumMoreFun!!!
Here is the amazing Mood Board


So fun right?
You can get your inspiration from one of the pictures or a color if you choose. You also have the theme to inspire you too.

Everyone is making Christmas crafts right now. Link yours up and join in to win!!!
Use Victorine Originals or Raisin Boat Stamps and you could double that prize!!

So lets get to my inspiration for you.
I made a Christmas canvas!
Using the Large Dear old Santa from Victorine Originals.


I started with a burlap canvas.
I added gesso to the sides to make it look like snow.
I stamped my image on brown cardstock.
Then distressed it using Tim holtz distress ink.
I added my layers of paper and moved them around until I was happy with the way it looked.
I also stamped the scroll image which is also from Victorine Originals.
I wanted it to look like Santa's list.
I added metal snowfalkes and a key. Adding wooden veneer cut outs and christmas peices from my stash.

I hope I was able to inspire you today.
Now head on over to SumMoreFun's blog and link up your projects, canvas art, cards, ornaments, decor. Anything as long as you were inspired by one items from the mood board. Easy, right?

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Amy


Products used:
Victorine Originals: Large Dear Old Santa
Bo Bunny: paper
Tim Holtz: distress ink
Kaiser Craft: wood veneer


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one