Sunday, December 10, 2017

Oriental Trading plaid cabin Christmas

Oriental Trading Company
Cabin Christmas
Buffalo Plaid
Collection and More!

Hey crafty friends.
Im here today to share with you a fun Cabin Christmas set up I made using some things Oriental Trading Company sent to me.

Neat, isnt it?


I started off making a wreathe.
I wanted it to look like it came from a hunting cabin.
Using a metal wreathe, burlap, pinecones and  these really cool antlers from Oriental Trading I was able to put together a nice wreathe to hang on the wall.
This wreathe could hang all year long if I wanted.


I set up a scene in my living room.
The cute Christmas totes from the plaid collection are great for those throw blankets and pillows to pull out while watching Christmas movies.
The cool Plaid and Deer head pillows are a great addition to any Christmas event.
I love them. Perfect size and so comfortable.
 The wooden candle holders also added to the cabin look and feel.
And I cant forget the adorable
Reindeer!!!
He is just too cute!!❤

You can go shopping at the links below and get so many things to add to this type theme for Christmas.
A very home and cozy feel.


Links:
http://www.orientaltrading.com/holidays/christmas-a1-550904.fltr

http://www.orientaltrading.com/buffalo-plaid-a1-90000+2884-1.fltr

http://www.orientaltrading.com/holidays/christmas/christmas-craft-and-hobby-supplies-a1-550936.fltr

Disclaimer:  Oriental Trading has sent me products to review but all opinions are my own.


I hope you enjoyed this post!!
Maybe I inspired you to make your own wreathe or set up a different scene for your Christmas.
Thank you Oriental Trading Co. For allowing me to preview these products for you. I love them.
Hugs
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one