Friday, January 19, 2018

All fired up- SumMoreFun Mood Board challenge 20

All Fired Up!!
SumMoreFun
Mood Board 
Challenge #20

Hey crafty friends, Today is the start of a New Challenge over at the SumMoreFun blog.

Here is the Mood Board



Remember you can use anything from the mood board. Something from a picture or a color, even the theme which is obviously Birthday!!

Here's what I came up with using Raisin Boat's stamp set Happy Camper.


Such an adorable set. And I have to say.. I just love that raccoon.
He cracks me up. 
I started with the stamps first.
I knew I was using that cute raccoon and I decided it would be fun to have him jumping over the fire. 
Which helped me choose the sentiment. 
After stamping and coloring my images, I fussy cut around them (Making me think, I sure could use a scan and cut.. One day, maybe) and added black cardstock behind them to make them pop out. 
When I was going thru my paper stash I saw this neat paper that looked like it was smoking. 
Can you say perfect??
Sweet Sabrina from SumMoreFun sent me these Action Wobbles, so I thought it would be fun to use one to make the raccoon spring and move on the card. 
I added another layer of black behind this neat paper. 
I also stamped my sentiment and added black behind it.

I hope I was able to inspire you today
To join in our challenge.
You can WIN...  What???
Yup!! 
So head on over and link up your project.
And if you use Victorine Originals or Raisin Boat Stamps.. Ther prize is even bigger!! 
What??
Oh yeah!! 

Hope to see your projects soon!! 
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Amy


Products used
Raisin Boat: Happy Camper set
Pink: Live More paper collection
Coloring pencils and ink for coloring

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one