Monday, January 29, 2018

Happy Birthday Tag

Happy Birthday Tag

Good Morning Crafty friends.
Im up on the SumMoreFun blog today to share a tag I made using Raisin Boat stamp set "Happy Camper".


Starting out with a tag base I made out of cardstock. I glued a piece of torn cardboard to part of the tag to add texture. I then added color and designs using Finnabair paint and gesso. 
I then stamped my images cut them out and placed them on my tag.
I also added a touch of burlap twine and some home-made flowers.


Dont forget about our challenge that is going on right now!!
Head one over and link up your cards, tags or other creations. 
Here is the mood board.



Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Amy

Products used:
SumMoreFun/Raisin Boat: Happy Camper stamp set
Finnabair: Acrylic sparks paint
Tim Holtz: Distress Oxide ink
All other supplies are from my stash and/or homemade. (stencil-I made, flowers-I made, burlap twine scraps)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one