Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Im taking over the SumMoreFun blog 
today to wish you all a very Happy New Year!!

I made a card just for today! 
The first day of 2018.

Our time with 2017 is over and now we have 365 days of 2018.
Here is my card.




I used Victorine Originals Clock Minutes stamp and Wishing you Joy sentiment stamp.

I had the idea of using the clock minutes as a border in a way. 
By cutting them in half.
Like saying time is all around us. 
My card was pretty quick to make
I used a punch to cut out my circles and then stamped my image.
I then cut them in half and arranged them on my card. 
I stamped the sentiment and attached it right to the center to make it pop. 
Im hoping 2018 is easier on us all like my card was to make. 

Did you make any resolutions??
Tell us about them.
Wishing you all creativity, love and time for 2018!! 

Dont forget to join in our challenge that is going on right now too. 
Heres our Mood Board



Join us!! Link up your creations today. 
Challenge ends Thursday
Hugs 
Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one