Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Growing in Unity Day 3

 


Good Morning!! We are officially on Day 3 of GIU and today I am sharing a simple card I made playing around again with my blender brushes.  The stencil is so pretty and made a wonderful background.  

I started out by blending the ink thru the stencil and added darker spots on purpose to give it that water colour look.   I found that going in circles with my brush helped blend from dark to light. 

I then stamped my sentiment from Unity Stamp Company, layered another color behind it to make it pop and added some twine and flowers from my stash. 


A pretty simple yet fun card to make. 

I hope to see you all tomorrow. 

Remember to leave a comment herr on the blog each day this week to be in the running to win!! 2 winners for a $20 GC will be picked at the end of the week. 

Hugs

Amy



Products used:

Unity Stamp Company: Go out Stamp

Picket Fence Stencil - Fancy Flourishes

Picket Fence Studios: blending brushes

Catherine Pooler: Suede Shoes ink pad




5 comments:

  1. Cool background! It's great what can be done with a blender brush and 1 ink pad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The textures add something special. And the BG is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment is fantastic! I really love the background stencil too. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one