Friday, August 19, 2022

Growing in Unity Day 5

 


Good Morning!! Welcome to day 4 of GIU!!  Today I'm sharing a Canvas I made. I honestly wasn't sure what I had in mind to do.  I just sat a blank canvas in front of me and started sketching away.  I sketched out a broken clock and decided I hadn't tried some pens I bought a while back and I should see what they were about. So I just started coloring and shading away and this is what I came up with.  


At first I wasn't sure I was shading right with the pens because I wasn't seeing the blending right away but just kept going. Switching back and forth with each color I found what worked well together and what didn't.  After my clock was finished I went back with a small pen and added cracks.  I then shaded those cracks.  


I decided that I had to add a little bit of my style in there and grabbed my Finnabair paints and added a cool background.  I started looking thru my sentiment stamps to see which one fit what I just created and the perfect one flip out on the table. "You don't know how beautiful you are, do you?"  I thought about it and stated that actually fits.  A broken clock, beautiful???  In the right person's eyes.  Yes. It sure is!!! I also decide to add a few more positive sentiments as well.  Because the world needs more positive thoughts.


I hope you enjoyed today's project as well as the last 4 days. It has been a pleasure to be this week's Growing in Unity Gal. Thank you Unity for the wonder opportunity.  And Thank you for all the amazing Stamps you make for us to create with. 

I will be choosing my 2 winners this weekend. So get your comments in to have the chance at a $20 GC to Unity Stamp Company!!!! 

I will announce my winners here on my blog and on the Growing in Unity FB page. Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments. 

Big hugs to you all

Amy



Products used:

Unity Stamp Company: Capture life, Wish Big, Thank you for your (Kindness), You really don't know stamps.

Self Made Creative: duel tip Markers - Cool gray colors

Prima-Finnabair: Art Alchemy Metallique Emerald Green and Deep Waters.


8 comments:

I Love your comments please dont be afraid to leave one